Features to enhance our websites accessibility
These features have been provided to help make our site as accessible as possible to as many people as possible
- All text should be resizable using your browser’s text-resize option.
- HTML heading elements have been used to represent page structure, supporting assistive technologies that allow page navigation from heading to heading.
- All hyperlinks should make sense when read out of context and hyperlinks will change when moused over.
- All images have been given appropriate alternative text.
- The site has been tested to ensure that it is accessible in a wide range of browsers.
- Visual Design.
- Relative font sizes are used, which allows users to resize text as needed.
Contact Information We’ve done our best to ensure this site is as accessible as possible, but if you do find any accessibility barriers that affect or prevent your use and enjoyment of the site, please let us know and we’ll do our best to address the problem as soon as possible.
Telephone: +44 (0)1274 680680